We are currently on the look-out for our next Junior Associate to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity suited to someone who is looking to kick-start their career and keen to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Our collective model means you’ll be learning from some of the best across strategy, design and technology. Bridge has a diverse client base including the most exciting tech startups in Scotland. You’ll have the opportunity to work first-hand with all of them and contribute directly to their growth & development.
The type of candidate we are looking for should approach life with curiosity and generally possess a detail oriented mindset with a natural talent for problem solving. You’ll enjoy learning how to transform complex data & insights into validated learning and actionable strategies for our clients. You will have a genuine interest in the science of marketing & consumer behaviour, specifically within technology and innovation.
At Bridge, we have a culture of learning & knowledge exchange, so regularly sharing ideas and feeding off others should feel natural to you.
At Bridge, we place a big focus on developing a t-shaped mindset, so a balance of working (and expanding knowledge) as an individual, then feeding this into our collective delivery is how we achieve the best possible outcomes, whilst having fun throughout the process.
If we’re describing your perfect role – you’ll fit right in at Bridge!
Working collaboratively with our expert consultancy team, this role will primarily support the day to day delivery of client engagements. Here are some of the tasks you may be contributing to on a daily basis:
- Helping to plan and then shadow the delivery of strategy workshops
- Learning how to review web analytics and/or search data and present findings
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Learning how to conduct user or customer research using the very latest tools & research techniques
- Debrief clients on research findings and recommendations
- Developing internal briefs for projects including: marketing technology, customer research, user experience, ecommerce
- Working with our Technical Lead to diagnose, consult on and resolve issues
Learning & Development
As this is an entry level position, we want to provide the best environment for learning and development and will work with you to plan quarterly goals. Bridge will help you identify and (where possible) support the undertaking of courses and qualifications, covering subjects such as: Project Management, Growth Strategy, Market Research, Advertising, SEO, CRO & UX, Data and Analytics.
We will provide coaching and mentoring throughout with weekly one to one conversations, feedback and recognition.
In addition, we will support the attendance of industry professional events. For example, BIMA (British Interactive Media Association) workshops, networking events with Startup Grind and tech conferences such as TuringFest.
Ideal skills and qualifications
- A working understanding of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Analytical and numerical skills with the ability to learn how to interpret data
- A collaborative team player, but with the ability to operate independently on tasks
- A thinker with a proven ability (and natural inclination) to solve problems
- A multi-tasker with good organisational and planning skills
- Studying for or recently completed an Undergraduate Degree
- Ideally with with Business, Management and/or Marketing related modules
- Salary: £23 – 26K per annum depending on experience
- Cycle to work scheme – following completion of 3 month probationary period
- Discretionary performance related bonus – after 6 months
- 2 weeks work from anywhere benefit – after 9 months
- Excellent training as well as learning & development support
The position will be based in our Edinburgh office (located in Spaces – a modern co-working space), with options for flexible and remote working.
Please send your C.V. along with a summary of why you think you’re a great candidate for the role to: email@example.com
Deadline is 14 JUNE